Ldy2308c Intelligent Whole Range Dry and Wet Laser Particle Size Analyzers
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Particle size analyzer
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: LDY2308C
- Number of Channels: Dry Way:98
- Accuracy: <3%( Standard Reference Material)
- Circulation: 8L/Min, 10W
- Operating Mode: Full-Automatic
- Weight: 70kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Measurement Range: Dry Way:1-2000μm
- Execution Standard: ISO13320 , GB/T19077.1-2008
- Reproducibility: <3%( Standard Reference Material)
- Sample Chamber: 500ml
- Operating Time: <3mins Each Operation
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Specification: 920mm× 440mm× 500mm
- HS Code: 9031499090
LDY2308 measure powders dispersed in liquids and air with a broad measurable range (0.5-2000um). Under automatic and intelligent control it is particularly suitable for the study of unknown particles, particle mixtures and particles with wide size distributions.
- Principle: Particles of different sizes scatters the illuminating laser into different patterns. In this instrument He-Ne laser is used to illuminate and photon detector arrays measure the forward, sideward and backward scattered laser. Software automatically converts the patterns into size distributions.
- Novel technique: It uses a patented technique of Fourier transform of converging light, the technique of spectrum amplication and the design of perpendicular light paths. Photon detector arrays measure the forward, sideward and backward scattered laser. This ensures the precision and reproducibility of the measurement results obtained from nano-particles.
- Unconstrained data fitting program: the particle analysis software uses a unique unconstrained data fitting technique that we developed to intelligently measure an unknown size distribution, this is particularly important for material researchers, or for measuring particle size distributions with multiple peaks in data.
- Wet dispersing: We carefully aligned the stirring set-up, the ultrasonic dispersing unit and the sample circulation pipes, and fixed them inside the instrument. Such a built-in design effectively prevents the inhomogeneous dispersion and sedimentation of big particles, which can be observed in the designs that these dispersing units are separated from the instruments, where the sample circulation pipes are therefore too long.
- Dry dispersing: A patented turbulence dispersing technique thoroughly mixes the samples and air. Key parts of the dispersing system are made of wear-resistance ceramics to improve the service life, and to guarantee the reliability of the results.
- The wet/dry measuring modes can be switched by just pressing a key. There is no need to do any other operations, like changing channels which are necessary in other wet/dry double modes instrument
- Users only need to add in their samples, and click the 'automatically measure', and then all the procedures, including pumping in water or air, dispersing, circulation, measuring, cleaning, data recording, analyzing, saving and printing etc. are automatically executed. This reduces users' workload, as well as minimizes any possible errors resulted from manual operations.
- Rich software functions: Beside the basic function of analyzing the size distributions, the software also has the following features:
The output has rich content including: size distribution, R-R distribution, logarithmic distribution, statistics within different size ranges, volume distribution, number distribution, the percentage of particles of a certain size, or a certain size range, and comparison of multiple results.
- The output could be in Word, Excel, Bmp pictures and Text formats, and this makes easy viewing and referencing the results at different situations.
- It supports English and Chinese languages, and it can be changed to many other language versions according to the user's needs.
- Automatic alignment: A precise four phase hybrid stepping motor automatically aligns the optical path and can adjust it at any moment. This releases users from manual adjusting the optical path and improved accuracy and stability of the measurement results.
- Calibration: Throughout the measurable size ranges the instrument is calibrated with China's standard reference particulate materials. The resolution and accuracy are guaranteed.
|Measurement range||Dry way:1-2000μm |
|Dry way:1-1200μm |
|Number of channels||Dry way:100 |
|Dry way:98 |
|Dispersing||Dry samples:turbulent flow dispersing,normal shock wave dispersing |
Wet samples:ultrasonic dispersing and mechanical stirring
|Sample dispersing||Ultrasonic time: 1-4mins |
Stirring rate: 0-500rpm
|Accuracy error||<3%( standard reference material)|
|reproducibility||<3%( standard reference material)|
|Dispersing methods||Circulation||Ratedflow:17L/min Rated power:15W|
|ultrasonic||Frequency: 40KHz, Power: 50W, Time: 0-10min|
|Micro sample chamber||10ml (optional)|
|Operating time||<3mins each operation|
|Laser||He-Ne λ=632.8nm, power>2mW|
|Power Source||ac 220/110v 50/60hz|
|LDY2308 Laser particle analyzer||1|
|Laser particle analyzer software |
(including Encryption dog)
|Oil-free air compressor||1|
|Standard Reference material for measurements performed on dry samples||1 pouch|
|Standard Reference material||2 bottles|
|USB conversion line||2|
For measurements performed on cements, ceramics ,drugs, coatings, dyes, paints, fillers, chemicals, catalysts, abrasives, lubricants, coal powder, muds and sands, dusts, cells, bacteria, foods, additives, pesticides, explosives, graphite, photosensitive materials, fuels, metal and non-metal powders, calcium carbonate, kaolinite, water and coal slurry, and other powdery materials, particularly the particles reacting with the solvents or changing their shapes/sizes once diluted in the solvents, such as medicines and magnetic materials.
Packing & delivery: