The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Methods for Softening Point of Petroleum Asphalt of National Standard of People's Republic of China , T0608 Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the industrial standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
It is suitable to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and various asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes.I. Main technical features
1. Small desktop structure. Controlled by micro-computer. Linear heating and automatic stir. It shows the reliable test result.
2. The beaker is made of high-temperature resistant glass. The rings and balls all meet requirements of standard test methods.
3. An automatic stirrer is equipped in the bath. LED shows time and temperature. It can test two samples at a time. Easy to use. II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Environment: The room temperature should be lower than 35 ºC and keep st
able without air convection.
3. Measurement range: 32ºC~150 ºC; ±1.0 ºC
4. Stirrer: The stirring speed can be continuously adjusted.
5. Heating power: 800 W
6. Heating medium: glycerin
7. Beaker cubage: 1000 ml
8. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
9. Total power consumption: ≤ 850 W
10. Test sample: 2 samples
|Softening Point Tester|
|Power supply|| AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz|
|Environment||The room temperature should be lower than 35 ºC and keep st|
|Measurement range|| 32ºC~150 ºC; ±1.0 ºC|
|Stirrer||The stirring speed can be continuously adjusted.|
|Heating power||800 W|
| Heating medium||glycerin|
|Beaker cubage|| 1000 ml|