The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Bitumen of national standard of People's Republic of China.
LA-T0608 Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the industrial standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and ASTM D36 Standard Test Method for Softening of Bitumen (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus). It is used to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and several of asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes. I. Main technical features
1. This instrument adopts microcomputer to control the test. Automatically stir, linear heating, automatically get the result and automatically print the test result.
2. The beaker adopts high temperature resisting glass material. The sizes of steel ring and ball can meet test standards.
3. Small desktop structure. LCD display. Light touch panel. It can determine four samples at a time. Easy to use and results reliable. II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC 220V (-5%~+10%), 50 Hz;
2. Measurement range: 32 ºC~160 ºC.
(1) Heating medium: distilled water (softening point under 80 ºC)
(2) Heating medium: glycerin (softening point over 80 ºC)
3. Temperature resolution: 0.01 ºC
4. Cubage of beaker: 1000 ml
5. Stirrer: the stirring speed can be adjusted continuously.
6. Heating rate: it will be adjusted to 5.0±0.5 ºC/ min automatically after three minutes
7. Heating power: 600 W
8. Test result: LCD screen shows results and printer to print.
9. Ambient temperature: The temperature shall be lower than 35 ºC and keep stable. There shall not be any airflow.
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%
11. Maximum power consumption: 700 W
12. Test samples: 4 samples
|Automatic Asphalt Softening Point Tester|
|Power supply||AC 220V (-5%~+10%), 50 Hz;|
|Measurement range||32 ºC~160 ºC.|
|Heating medium||distilled water (softening point under 80 ºC)|
|Temperature resolution||0.01 ºC|
|Cubage of beaker||1000 ml|
|Heating power||600 W|
|Test result||LCD screen shows results and printer to print.|