Cleveland Open Cup Flash and Ignition Point Tester
|FOB Price:||US $200-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- oil testing
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OT-XH-101C
- Test Flame Applicaton: It Applies The Test Flame Automatically.
- Ambient Temperature: (-10∼50)ºC
- Heating Power: 0 ~ 1000W Adjustable
- Characteristics: Compact Structure
- Open Flash Point: Less Than 79 ºC
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China
- Power Supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
- Relative Humidity: Less Than 85%
- Standard: Determination of Flash and Fire Points - Cleveland
- in Accordance with: ASTM / D92
- Rod: Fire Rod Automatically Scan
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Specification: 350mm× 290mm× 350mm
- HS Code: 9024101000
The instrument is designed and manufactured by ASTM / D92 standard. It is used to determine the flash and ignition point of petroleum products, which can't be used to determine the petroleum products of which fuel oil and open flash point is below 79 ºC.
Working principle and structure characteristics:
Instrument is composed of thermometer holder, specimen cup oil, automatic sweeping igniter and electronic pressure controller. Electronic pressure controller regulation precision could be accurate to 1 digit , could accurately control electric furnace heating power, thus achieve the heating rate required standard according to the standard requirements.
1. Compact structure, attractive appearance, easy to operate.
2. Power regulation could be directly displayed by digital voltmeter.
3. Electric furnace adopts quartz tube structure, large heating area, evenly.
4. Ignite pole automatically sweeps.
Main technical parameters
|Power supply voltage||AC220V ± 10% 50Hz|
|Heating power||0 ~ 1000W adjustable|
The instrument has the following characteristics:
(A) Compact structure , beautiful appearance, easy to operate.
(B) Power adjustment directly display by digital voltmeter
(C) Electric furnace with quartz tube structure, large and uniform heating area.
(D) Fire rod automatically scan