Emulsified Asphalt Storage Stability Tester for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures
|FOB Price:||US $200-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LA-EA20
- Mark Line: 250ml
- Balance: Weighing 1000g
- Standard: Jtg E20-2011
- Base: with 10 mm Chrome-Plated Steel Plate
- Glass Tube Holder: Unique and Can Be Adjusted up and Down
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China
- Glass Tube: The Effective Height 310 mm ± 10mm;
- Sample Loading Entrance: Φ32mm± 0.1mm.
- Filter Screen: Sieve to 0.18
- Determination: Various Types of Emulsified Asphalt Storage Stabil
- Feature: Stable and Reliable
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Specification: 210 mm × 110 mm × 370 mm
- HS Code: 9031802000
The instrument is according to the ministry of communications of the People's Republic of China standard JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering in T 0655-1993 "emulsified asphalt storage stability test" provisions of the design and manufacture of it.
it is suitable for the determination of various types of emulsified asphalt storage stability.
I. Main technical features
1. Base with 10 mm chrome-plated steel plate, stable and reliable;
2. The glass tube holder structure is unique and can be adjusted up and down;
3. Overall design structure is reasonable, elegant appearance.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Glass tube: The effective height 310 mm ± 10mm;
Mark line 250ml;
Sample loading entrance Φ32mm ± 0.1mm.
2. Dimension: 210 mm × 110 mm × 370 mm (length × width × height).
III. Optional accessories
1. Balance: Weighing 1000g, the sense of it not more than 0.1g;
2. Filter screen: Sieve to 0.18μm.
|Emulsified Asphalt Storage Stability Tester|
|Glass tube||The effective height 310 mm ± 10mm;|
|Sample loading entrance||Φ32mm ± 0.1mm.|
|Balance:||Weighing 1000g, the sense of it not more than 0.1g;|
|Filter screen||Sieve to 0.18μm.|