Ldy3003A Full-Automatic Dry Laser Particle Size Analyzers
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LDY3003A
- Number of Channels: 69
- Accuracy: <3%( Standard Reference Material)
- Dispersing Way: Turbulent Flow Dispersing for Dry Samples
- Measurement Speed: <1min Each Operation
- Particles: 0.1-500 Micrometer
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Measurement Range: 0.1-300μm
- Execution Standard: ISO13320 , GB/T19077.1-2008
- Reproducibility: <3%( Standard Reference Material)
- Operation Mold: Manual, Automatic
- Laser: He-Ne λ=632.8nm, Power>4MW
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Specification: 920mm× 440mm× 500mm
- HS Code: 9031499090
LDY3003 is a new generation of automatic laser particle size analyzer for dry samples. The rational design and a new generation of dispersing units improved the dispersing performance by 1 degree of magnitude. It measures 0.1-500 micrometer particles without the need of changing measurement grade. The theoretical base of Mie light scattering theory, the technique of Fourier transformation of converging light, the stable He-Ne laser and the highly sensitive photon detector all ensure the reproducibility and the accuracy of the measurement result. The turbulent flow dispersing, together with an accurate sample feeding device and a patented powder spray pump, disperses samples homogenously. Any dry powders, particularly those reacting with the solvents or changing their shapes/sizes once diluted in the solvents, are suitable for measurements. The accuracy and the reproducibility are the same as those in wet-sample measurements. LDY3003 is for quality control and research in industries and academic institutes.
- Principle: Particles of different sizes scatters the illuminating laser into different patterns. In this instrument He-Ne laser is used to illuminate and photon detector arrays measure the forward, sideward and backward scattered laser. Software automatically converts the patterns into size distributions.
- Novel technique: It uses a patented technique of Fourier transform of converging light, the technique of spectrum amplication and the design of perpendicular light paths. Photon detector arrays measure the forward, sideward and backward scattered laser. This ensures the precision and reproducibility of the measurement results obtained from nano-particles.
- Unconstrained data fitting program: the particle analysis software uses a unique unconstrained data fitting technique that we developed to intelligently measure an unknown size distribution, this is particularly important for material researchers, or for measuring particle size distributions with multiple peaks in data.
- Intelligent measurements: Users only need to add in their samples, and click the 'automatically measure', and then all the procedures, including pumping in air, feeding in sample, dispersing, circulation, measuring, cleaning, data recording, analyzing, saving and printing etc. are automatically executed. This reduces users' workload, as well as minimizes any possible errors resulted from manual operations.
- Dispersing system: A patented turbulence dispersing technique thoroughly mixes the samples and air. Key parts of the dispersing system are made of wear-resistance ceramics to improve the service life, and to guarantee the reliability of the results.
- Rich software functions: Beside the basic function of analyzing the size distributions, the software also has the following features:
- The output has rich content including: size distribution, R-R distribution, logarithmic distribution, statistics within different size ranges, volume distribution, number distribution, the percentage of particles of a certain size, or a certain size range, and comparison of multiple results.
- The output could be in Word, Excel, Bmp pictures and Text formats, and this makes easy viewing and referencing the results at different situations.
- It supports English and Chinese languages, and it can be changed to many other language versions according to the user's needs.
- Calibration: Throughout the measurable size ranges the instrument is calibrated with China's standard reference particulate materials. The resolution and accuracy are guaranteed.
|Number of channels||69||70|
|Accuracy||<3%( standard reference material)|
|reproducibility||<3%( standard reference material)|
|Dispersing way||Turbulent flow dispersing for dry samples|
|Operation mold||Manual, automatic|
|Measurement speed||<1min each operation|
|Laser||He-Ne λ=632.8nm, power>4mW|
|LDY3003 Laser particle analyzer||1|
|LDY Laser particle analyzer software |
(including Encryption dog)
|Oil-free air compressor||1|
|Standard Reference material for measurements performed on dry samples||1 pouch|
For measurements performed on cements, ceramics ,drugs, coatings, dyes, paints, fillers, chemicals, catalysts, abrasives, lubricants, coal powder, muds and sands, dusts, cells, bacteria, foods, additives, pesticides, explosives, graphite, photosensitive materials, fuels, metal and non-metal powders, calcium carbonate, kaolinite, water and coal slurry, and other powdery materials, particularly the particles reacting with the solvents or changing their shapes/sizes once diluted in the solvents, such as medicines and magnetic materials.
Packing & delivery: