Water Content Tester (Double Units)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT195
- Heating Power of Electric Furnace: 1000W×2
- Ambient Temperature: ≤35ºC
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2200W
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Application: Research Institution
- Specification: GB/T260
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Power Supply: AC 220V
- Heating Control: Can Be Continuously Adjusted by a Silicon Knob
- Relative Humidity: ≤85%
- Standard: ASTM D95
- Samples: It Can Do Parallel Test for Two Samples.
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Origin: China
This instrument is made and designed as per GB/T260 Standard Test Method for Water in Petroleum Products and ASTM D95 Standard Test Method for Water in Petroleum Products and Bituminous Materials by Distillation.
This instrument is suitable to determine the water content of petroleum products according to the test method specified in GB/T260. It is also suitable to determine the water content of lubricating grease according to the test method specified in GB/T 512 Test Method for Water Content of Lubricating Grease. This instrument adopts double-unit structure. It can do determination for two samples.
I. Main technical features
1. The instrument is designed totally meeting the requirements of GB/T260.
2. The gripper is designed reasonably. The installation and dismantlement are convenient.
3. The heating power is continuously adjustable. The voltmeter displays the power intuitionally. The temperature control is reasonable.
4. It can do parallel test for two samples. The working efficiency is high.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC(220±10%)V,50Hz
2. Heating power of electric furnace: 1000W×2
3. Heating control: Can be continuously adjusted by a silicon knob
4. Ambient temperature: ≤35ºC
5. Relative humidity: ≤85%
6. Maximum power consumption: 2200W
(Note:We can customize the electric jacket model for none naked fire test as customer's need)
|Heating power of electric furnace||1000W×2|
|Heating control||Can be continuously adjusted by a silicon knob|
|Maximum power consumption||2200W|