Mcs-201 Microcomputer High Speed Automatic Carbon Sulfur Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MCS-201
- Measurement Range: Carbon C (W): 0.050-6.00%
- Horizontal: 80 Seconds
- Analysis Error: Carbon in Line with GB / T223.69-1997
- Pressure: 90.658-106.658kpa
- Power Consumption: Less Than 260W
- Specification: 860*720*500mm
- HS Code: 90278099
- Analysis Method: Carbon: Gas Volume Method
- Sample Size: 0.25 -1.00g
- Reading Method: Scale Paper Reading Mass Fraction
- Ambient Conditions: Room Temperature 5 ºC -40 ºC
- Power: Single-Phase AC 220V
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Origin: China
The instrument MCS-201 carbon and sulfur automatic analyzer replace the old products, can quickly and accurately detect mass fraction of carbon and sulfur content in steel and other metal materials. Applicable to iron and steel and metallurgy, machinery and other industries, chemical analysis , help the worker to detect carbon and sulfur.
2.main technical indicators:
carbon: gas volume method
Sulfur: iodometric method
carbon C (W): 0.050-6.00%; (available with the sample content and reagent formula expansion)
Sulfur S (W): 0.005 to 0.240%. (With sample content and reagent formula expansion)
3) Sample size: 0.25 -1.00g
4) Analysis time:
with high-speed automatic ignition furnace: 65 seconds (absorb 85 seconds in twice )
vertical: 55 seconds (absorb 75 seconds in twice)
With tube furnace:
horizontal: 80 seconds (bsorbed 100 seconds in twice)
5. Reading method: scale paper reading mass fraction.
6. Analysis error: carbon in line with GB / T223.69-1997, sulfur meet the GB / T223.68-1997 tolerance range.
7. Ambient conditions: room temperature 5 ºC -40 ºC, pressure: 90.658-106.658KPa.
8. Power and power consumption: single-phase AC 220V ± 10%; 50Hz, P ≤ 260W
HSF-100 High speed automatic ignition furnace
HSF-100 high-speed automatic ignition furnace can be high-speed automatic iron and steel, ferromanganese, ferrosilicon, hematite, coke, slag and other carbon and sulfur components of the combustion determination, the machine uses high-frequency spark continuous arc, Tracking combustion samples, with handsome in appearance, advanced structure, easy operation, safe and reliable operation, and energy-saving, saving materials, high-speed and accurate. With the conductivity method, gas volume method, non-aqueous titration, iodometry, acid-base titration and other supporting the use of carbon and sulfur analyzer. Especially with the HV series of high-speed automatic carbon sequestration instrument supporting the use of the best results.
2. main technical indicators:
1. Arc method: non-contact high-frequency high-voltage spark automatic tracking arc.
2. Arc current: 3 ~ 15A (the best 10A or so).
3. Arc spacing: 2-4 mm.
4. Tracking arc starting time: 1 to 3 seconds (the best 1.5 seconds).
5. before the control of oxygen pressure: 29.4 × 103 ~ 39.2 × 103 Pascal (0.2 ~ 0.4 kg / cm).
6. After the control of oxygen flow: 1 to 2 l / min.
7. Furnace lift oxygen pressure: 147 × 103 ~ 176.4 ~ 103 Pascal (1.5 ~ 1.8 kg / cm).
8. Electrode lift speed: 3 mm / sec.
9. Electrode lift: 10 mm.
10. Power: 220V ± 10%, 50 Hz, the instrument has phase-switching and security protection circuit.
|MCS-201 Microcomputer high speed automatic carbon sulfur analyzer|
|Analysis method||carbon: gas volume method|
|Measurement range||carbon C (W): 0.050-6.00%|
|Sample size||0.25 -1.00g|
|Reading method||scale paper reading mass fraction|
|Analysis error||carbon in line with GB / T223.69-1997|
|Ambient conditions:||room temperature 5 ºC -40 ºC|