Handheld Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: EXF501
- Detector: Electricity-Driven Refrigeration
- Excitation System: 50kv/100μ
- Straighter & Optical Filter: Automatic Switchover
- Content Scope: Max. 1ppm~99.99%
- Testing Time: 1-60 Sec
- Specification: 700mm*430mm*370mm
- HS Code: 90278099
- Scope of Test Elements: Simultaneous Analysis of Elements From Na to U
- Detector Resolution: Max. 129±5EV
- Test Objects: Solid, Liquid or Powder
- Video System: High-Definition Camera
- Processor and Memory: CPU:667MHz, Memory 256m
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Origin: China
Specially designed for onsite and field application of X-ray fluorescence analysis, it has small, light-weight, quick, accuracy, smart and undamaged features. Multiple technologies like digital multichannel, high-speed data transmission, test & control system separation, smart power supply management, multiple spectrogram fitting and FP element analysis are adopted in this device to achieve lower detection limit, better stability and wide application scope.
(1) Portability: small volume (mechanic size) makes it an optimal choice for field test and rapid test of product quality, making change of test site more convenient and easier.
(2) Light-weight: it is convenient to carry and suitable for long-time handheld tests;
(3) Rapidness: test results are obtained within shorter test time by using the internationally advanced digital multichannel analysis technology, leading to the counting rate increased by over 10 times;
(4) Accuracy: Basic parameters combined with the advanced spectrum unfolding technology makes test results more accurate.
(5) Smartness: Smart analysis mode is used for the alloy test, making the test process more convenient.
(6) Undamage: No any damage is caused to sample during the test.
1. Scope of Test Elements: simultaneous analysis of elements from Na to U
2. Detector: electricity-driven refrigeration
3. Detector Resolution: max. 129±5eV
4. Excitation system: 50KV/100μA silver target end-window integrated mini X-ray tube and high voltage power, max. power: 4W
5. Test Objects: solid, liquid or powder
6. Straighter & optical filter: automatic switchover
7. Video system: high-definition camera
8. Content Scope: max. 1ppm~99.99%
9. Processor and Memory: CPU:667MHz, memory 256M, expanded storage up to 32G, standard configuration of 2G.
10. Testing time: 1-60 sec.
11. WiFi & Bluetooth: built-in system
12. Duration of battery: maximum capacity of 7800mAh for chargeable lithium battery, 8 hours' consecutive running.
13. Display screen: semi-transparent semi-reflective resistance touch screen, with resolution of 640*480.
14. Inflation system: constant-pressure Helium-filling system.
15. Data processing: rapid digital processing, with 80m processing frequency.
16. Connected test mode: two test modes comprising self-test & external-connected PC test.
17. Ambient humidity:≤90%.
18. Ambient temperature:-20ºC~+50ºC
Turn power switch on, make the device standby for 2-3 minutes; click Test button to test for 3 minutes, the device can normally run.
|Preheating is an inevitable procedure to be implemented after startup and before prepared for test everyday. A preheating is required for consecutive tests within one day. Re-preheating is needed when the device is restarted after over 8 hours' shutdown. While preheating, empty load is not allowed, and standard samples supplied with the device may be used to cover the test window for preheating.|