The instrument is designed and made as per T0722-1993 Standard Test Method for Bitumen Content of Bituminous Mixture by the Centrifuge Separation Method in Industrial Standard of People's Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods.
It is suitable to determine bitumen content (bitumen-mineral aggregate ratio) in the bituminous mixture, which is made of viscous petroleum bitumen, by the centrifuge separation method. It is an ideal instrument for pavement construction units, detection unit, scientific research institutions and colleges.
I. Main technical features
1. Floor-type structure. It is a fully-automatic and intelligent instrument for testing the bitumen content in the bituminous mixture.
2. Micro-processing technology. Man-machine dialog. The parameter settings, working status and data are all displayed directly on the LCD. Easy to operate.
3. The bitumen extraction and solvent recycling become one. Low pollution. Unique high-low-high speed extraction setting can make the fine ores collect more completely. The test result is reliable.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Capacity: 1000g~1500g
2. Extracting precision: ≤0.1%
3. Extracting time: (20~40) minutes per time
4. Centrifuging speed: 5500r.p.m, 11000r.p.m
5. Working environment: (5~40)ºC,RH<80%
6. Power supply: AC380V±10%, 50 Hz
7. Maximum power consumption: About 5kw
8. Cooling water: Pressure:≮2bar,temperature:≯12ºC
9. Net weight: About 300kg
10. Dimension: 1400(L)×800(W)×1600(H)mm
|Automatic Centrifugal Extractor|
|Extracting time||(20~40) minutes per time|
|Centrifuging speed||5500r.p.m, 11000r.p.m|
|Power supply||AC380V±10%, 50 Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||About 5kw|