Electrolytic Detection Method Water Vapor Permeability Tester ASTM E96
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LAM-11-A
- Number of Samples: 1
- Sensor Accuracy: 0.1ppmv
- Humidity Control Accuracy: ± 1% Rh
- Sample Thickness: <3 mm
- Carrier Gas: 99.999% High-Purity Nitrogen
- Specification: 585 (L) mm × 640(B) mm × 380 (H) mm
- HS Code: 9026800000
- Measuring Range: 0.001 ~ 50g / M2 / 24h
- Number of Sensors: 1
- Humidity Control Range: 5% Rh ~ 95% Rh
- Test Area: 50 Cm2
- Sample Dimension: Φ96 mm
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Origin: China
For the determination of water vapor permeability of plastic film, aluminum foils plastic film, waterproof materials, metal foil and other barrier materials. Be scalable to test bottles, bags and other containers.
Specimen is mounted between dry and wet chamber, control the test chamber temperature, wet chamber steam at humidity chamber pressure difference, penetrates into a dry chamber; carrier gas dry chamber go into the electrolysis sensor with steam; electrolytic ionization sensor generated water to get geometric micro-current; precisely measure the current, calculate the water vapor transmission rate.
1. Imported electrolyze trace moisture sensor, flow control and sensor;
2. Patented pipe flushing technology to accelerate the test, higher test efficiency;
3. Professional pipeline system, to ensure the cleanliness of the carrier gas;
4. Special specimen mounts technology to enhance sample seal;
5. Patented no-mist humidifier, precision adjustment of the test gas humidity;
6. Pure semiconductor cold and hot bidirectional temperature control technology can be heating or cooling at random, high control precision, safe systems, high reliability, can be tested in a variety of temperature conditions;
7. Power off and save function;
8. Monitor in whole process, automatically record, adjustable sampling rate; automatically test repeatedly.
9. The testing process can reproduce; powerful graphics curve function, easy comparative testing, and analysis;
10. Automatic Test: Set test parameters, the test starts automatically, automatically determine until the end of the trial and save the test results;
11. There is universal database system in main machine software; data can be exported, for data storage, query, print, and other functions. Through the analysis of historical data, it's easy to grasp the historical dynamic product.
12. Could extend to test vessel.
ISO 15106-3,DIN 53122-2, YBB 00092003
|Description||Parameter LAM-11-A (electrolytic method)|
|Measuring Range||Film: 0.001 ~ 50 g / m2 · 24h; container: 0.0001 ~ 0.25g /pkg · 24h (optional)|
|Number of samples||1|
|Number of sensors||1|
|Temperature range||10 ºC ~ 55 ºC|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.1 ºC|
|Humidity control range||5% RH ~ 95% RH|
|Humidity control accuracy||± 1% RH|
|Test area||50 cm2|
|Sample thickness||<3 mm (If thicker, need to add accessory)|
|Sample dimension||Φ96 mm|
|Carrier gas||99.999% high-purity nitrogen (gas source users-owned)|
|Carrier gas flow||100mL / min (automatic control)|
|Connection size||1/8 inch metal pipe|
|Dimensions||585 mm (L) × 640 mm (W) × 380mm (H)|
|Power supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
Main machine(built in temperature and humidity control system), test computers, professional testing software, porous ceramic plate, drying, samplers, nitrogen bottle precision valves, vacuum grease, data cable.
Options: Container test accessories and vessel temperature control device.
Note: Air, distilled water, salt reagent are user-owned.