Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester for Wet or Dry Abrasion Testing
|FOB Price:||US $200-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AST-100
- Reciprocating Linear Motion: 37 Cycles Per Minute
- Testing: for Wet or Dry Abrasion Testing
- Heavy Duty Drive System: for Low Maintenance and Long Life
- Stroke Length: 300mm
- Shipping Weight: 40kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- According to: ASTM D 2486 and ISO 11998
- Constant Speed Control: Over 450mm Travel
- Preset Count-Down Counter: with Automatic Shut off
- Utilizes: Brush, Sponge, Abrasive Pads, and Sand Paper
- Digital Counter: 4-Digit
- Trademark: labmen, OEM
- Specification: 580× 480× 300mm
- HS Code: 9024800000
Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester
1.According to ASTM D 2486 and ISO 11998.
2.Abrasion resistance is an important property for paint and coatings.
3. It's also common for tile, flooring, furniture, wall coverings, shower stalls, and bath tubs.
4.The tester produces a repeatable, controlled condition to simulate everyday use or wear pattern.
5.With a flexible design to use brushes, sponges, abrasive pads, and sand paper to wear the surface.
6.Besides abrasion testing, washability tests can also be performed.
7.Stain resistance and detergent testing are additional uses for abrasion testers.
1.Reciprocating linear motion at 37 cycles per minute.
2.Constant speed control over 450mm travel.
3.For wet or dry abrasion testing.
4.Preset count-down counter with automatic shut off.
5.Heavy duty drive system for low maintenance and long life.
6.Utilizes brush, sponge, abrasive pads, and sand paper.
Comes Complete With
1)1 Abrasion Tester
2)2 Abrasive Holders
3)2 Specific Abrasives
4)100 Scrub test panels